Psalm 34:1-3

i will extol the LORD at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
my soul will boast in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Gideon's Battle Before the Battle

I was a part of a Bible Study today with 3 of the guys from M'Berg. A question that I had been thinking about and dealing with a great deal recently was brought up to the guys. I now pose that same question to you.

What do you think of yourself?

Now what does God think of you?

The main reason I put this up here is because I am reflecting on the second question. I have reflected far too often on the first and allowed the enemy to answer that question for me. No wonder I live in a world of insecurities. He is the father of lies, but it is amazing how I have seen walls crumble down in my life and others when I speak the Truth into those areas. If you don't know the answer to the second question ask God. Ask and then listen. He answers. Simple as that. Don't count Him out.

The story of Gideon in Judges 6 may be helpful.
Or Moses.
Or Noah.
Or Jonah.
Or Paul.
Or ________

No comments:

Post a Comment