Psalm 34:1-3

i will extol the LORD at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
my soul will boast in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello from South Africa!!

This will be a fairly short post because I just want to let everyone know that I am here!! It is 3am Friday morning TN time so hopefully everyone is sleeping well! The flights were not too bad at all. I was able to change seats and get aisle seats the whole way which was very helpful for my long legs! I was greeted by Grant and Caroline when I got off the plane in Cape Town, and for the next week I will be staying with a man named Paul. After that I am going to be moving in with a family. In other news, the weather is incredible here so be jealous! I will try to update soon, but that will have to do for now! Thanks again for all your prayers and support!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! I was checking this thing every hour to make sure you made it. Keep us posted. My class and I pray for you everyday so I would like to be able to give them some updates. :-)

    ReplyDelete