Psalm 34:1-3

i will extol the LORD at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
my soul will boast in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

To say I'm leaving on a jet plane seems cliche`, but accurate...

Well tomorrow is the day. Today I have been saying my goodbyes and making the final preparations for the trip. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but to be honest this is no fun what-so-ever. The good news is that I am extremely excited to get over there and get to work. I think that the reason I am so anxious is because I have had so much time to prepare for this experience and now I just want to get over there and get started. I have had a few conversations with the staff from the Warehouse and they seem excited to have me come over there, but it's hard to tell on account of it is through e-mail so excitement is hard to pick up over that! For those of you living vicariously through me on this trip I will tell you what I know about who I will be working with so you can feel like you know them too! But that will have to wait until I actually meet everyone! Hopefully the next time you ladies and gents hear from me I will be in South Africa!! (I used two exclamations points there to show added excitement.) Thank you all for the prayers and support. I love you all...well I assume I do. I don't know everyone that is reading this....
T.

Wonder if they will accept my SmartCard over there...?

1 comment: